Creative exercise related to brainstorming. Violet was the word chosen, and the boys came out with lots of violet words…
-Ask them to think about one word related to violet
-3 rows per person
– The words were: plum, girl, perfume, actor, movies, shoes, roses
– Ask the students to write 3 sentences using as many words possible
– Check their styles and stories
– Ask them to count personal experiences related to those words
– Conclusion: a colour can inspire their creativity and yours as well (both writing skills and oral skills will benefit)!